Business Hours and Response Time
Our business hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 UK time. However, it is quite common for support cases to be worked on out of hours (even weekends). Your issues are important to us.
Based in the UK, there are several statutory bank holidays where the office will be technically be closed. However, we will endeavour to reply within 24 hours, regardless of this.
Included areas of support
- Installation and licensing of our products
- Upgrading installations of our products
- Identifying and finding solutions for problems with our products
Support does not include
- Product Training
- Customers who do not have valid software maintenance for product
- Support versions of any product that have been marked as End Of Life (EOL)
- Support related to other companies products, and problems caused by said products
- Support for general application issues (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Support debugging configuration of application infrastructure or supporting systems
- Support for development, including scripting, markup etc.
However, questions can be posted on Atlassian Community which if tagged appropriately with add-on keys, will be answered on a best-endeavours basis
- Support for general application configurations that are not supported, e.g. for Jira, Confluence etc.
- Beta or Development releases
- Support in any language other than English
There are several ways to get support, duplication of reports across channels will not get them answered sooner.
The prefered way is:
Alternatively, email email@example.com.
Support: Time to response
We aim to respond to your queries as a soon as we get to them, we'd expect a first response within one business working day.
Effective Issue Submission
It is very common that our first response is a request for more information. In order to provide a useful first response, when logging issues, please be clear about what the problem is and what you actually wanted to have happen is a starting point, steps to reproduce are invaluable.